What is left
- Status bar and cool bar implementations need to be reviewed and improved.
- The order of events and the data they contain need to be checked for consitency with the native SWT.
- Accessibility is not implemented.
- Image handling still has a few bugs.
- key traversals are partially implemented.
- bidi support (mostly working when handled by Swing) needs to be checked.
- It is not possible to get cursors with an arbitrary size. The JRE scales them.
- Cursors cannot be animated.
- Cursors cannot have a XOR effect..
- There is no Font Chooser dialog.
- There is no Directory Chooser dialog.
- Windows cannot have arbitrary shapes.
- Windows cannot be transparent.
- It is not possible to know which program is associated to a file and its system icon.